Defeat Duchenne Canada and Muscular Dystrophy Canada (MDC) were very pleased to join forces to share information on returning to school for children with neuromuscular disorders.
Many parents, caregivers, and guardians face new and difficult choices about how their child will return to school in the fall, such as deciding between in-person, virtual learning and home school. This webinar is designed to help parents, caregivers, and guardians of children with neuromuscular disorders weigh the risks and benefits of available educational options to help them make decisions about sending their child back to school.
Return to School: Considerations for Children with Neuromuscular Disorders
Friday, August 21, 2020, | 12:00 PM EST
- Dr. Ronald Cohn, President and CEO at the Hospital for Sick Children
- Dr. Laura McAdam, Clinician Investigator, Pediatrician at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- Angela Nardi-Addesa, System Superintendent – Leadership, Learning and School Improvement, Special Education and Inclusion at the Toronto District School Board
- Janine Small, Centrally Assigned Principal at the Toronto District School Board
- Nicola Worsfold, Director of Research and Advocacy at Defeat Duchenne Canada, Parent