Webinar: Your Voice In Research
Jesse’s Journey is proud to partner with Muscular Dystrophy Canada (MDC) and The Neuromuscular Disease Network for Canada (NMD4C) to host ‘Your Voice in Research: Participating in Data Registries.’ All Canadians living with a neuromuscular disease, like Duchenne muscular dystrophy, and their family members are encouraged to attend this free webinar.
Webinar: Your Voice in Research: Participating in Data Registries
When: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, from 4-5 p.m. EDT
- Dr. Craig Campbell (Head of the Division of Pediatric Neurology and Acting Chair of the Department of Pediatrics, Professor of Pediatrics, Epidemiology and Clinical Neurological Sciences, Western University)
- Dr. Victoria Hodgkinson (National Program Manager at the Canadian Neuromuscular Disease Registry)
What You Will Learn
- Understand how registries work!
- Understand why registries are an important part of your healthcare community.
- Learn how to partner with the Canadian Neuromuscular Disease Registry (CNDR) and make a difference in advancing neuromuscular research.
- Understand how to get involved in upcoming research!