Virtual Workout To Defeat Duchenne
We are the Denysiuk’s and we are honoured to be the Saskatchewan ambassador family as part of this year’s Virtual Walk to Defeat Duchenne. We have participated in the Walk for many years as Team Bravery, after our son, Avery, who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
We have come to learn firsthand that strength is more than muscle, and many of the strongest individuals we know have Duchenne. To help raise funds and awareness for this fatal disease, we invite you to join Team Bravery for a virtual fitness fundraiser. Lets come together as a community to become stronger than Duchenne.
What: Stronger Than Duchenne, a virtual fitness fundraiser in support of Team Bravery’s Walk to Defeat Duchenne
For a $10 donation, you’ll receive a fun virtual bodyweight workout with a certified personal trainer from Balance Fitness Boutique
When: Sunday, May 2, 2021 | 10 a.m. CST (12 p.m. EST)
- Pacific Daylight Time (PDT – i.e. Vancouver): 9 a.m.
- Mountain Daylight Time (MDT – i.e. Edmonton): 10 a.m.
- Central Standard Time (CST – i.e. Saskatoon): 10 a.m.
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT – i.e. Toronto): 12 p.m.
- Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT – i.e. Halifax): 1 p.m.
- Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT – i.e. St. John’s): 1:30 p.m.
Event details, including the Zoom link, will be emailed to you upon registration.