PepGen has released their Q4 Advocacy Newsletter, including an update for the Canadian Duchenne muscular dystrophy community regarding the CONNECT1-ED051 clinical trial:
- Successfully dosed the first person in the CONNECT1-EDO51 study.
- Preliminary data for the safety, exon 51 skipping and dystrophin production is expected in mid-2024 for the 5mg/kg cohort.
Read more about CONNECT1-ED051, as well as the anticipated initiation CONNECT2-EDO51 below:
PepGen is actively recruiting participants for their study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of multiple ascending intravenous (IV) doses of PGN-EDO51 administered to participants with Duchenne muscular dystrophy at the following Canadian locations:
- Fredericton, New Brunswick – Stan Cassidy Centre for Rehabilitation
- Ottawa, Ontario – Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO)
- Toronto, Ontario – The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids)
- Québec, Quebec – CHU de Québec
For information on clinical trial locations, please contact Patient Advocacy.